Bird expert and researcher Dr. Sean Boyd will be sharing the latest information about Brant geese with a special emphasis on those that rest and feed in Parksville-Qualicum Beach in the spring. He will also provide interesting details about snow geese. This will be an online webinar presenation.
Dr. Sean Boyd Biography:
– Research Scientist, Wildlife Research Division, Science and Technology Branch, Environment Canada and Climate Change Canada
– Adjunct professor at Simon Fraser University
– Primary research interests: marsh ecology on the Fraser River delta and migration ecology of Arctic geese, sea ducks and grebes
- FREE online presentation on March 27, 2020
- Presented by The Nature Trust of BC
- Register for webinar link: email@example.com