Thank You to everyone who donated to our auctions!
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery is offering an unforgettable Okanagan winery experience for two people including a stay at their Guest House in the Penthouse Suite, breakfast and a 3-course wine-paired dinner at the highly acclaimed Sonora Room Restaurant. Also included is a double magnum of 2012 Athene.
- Step aboard one of the five star ships of the Holland America Line. You and a guest will experience up to 7 days to visit Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico or Canada/New England. Your journey will include extraordinary dining, elegant surroundings and days filled with adventures and pampered service.
- PEETZ Outdoors Limited is donating a 90th Anniversary Reel. PEETZ has always produced its mahogany and brass reels in limited numbers, by hand, and using traditional methods. Now the new “Artist Series,” launched in June 2015, makes these iconic reels even more special. This stunning one-of-a-kind, hand-carved fishing reel features a circular depiction of salmon and roe by renowned Kwaguilth artist and master carver Jason Hunt.
- Enjoy an all-inclusive trip to Langara Fishing Lodge for 2 people, including return air travel to Haida Gwaii, accommodation, meals, fishing equipment and a boat.
- A horseback riding holiday is waiting for you and a friend at the Sundance Guest Ranch. This all inclusive package features meals, rides and a 2 night stay near Ashcroft.
- Fly with WestJet to any destination this airline flies with a travel voucher just for you.
- You can own an original piece of artwork by acclaimed Vancouver artist/designer Malene Grotrian.
- You can create a paradise in your yard with a $2,000 gift certificate for landscape design and garden consultation donated by Houston Landscapes.
- You and up to 7 friends can have a private pre-launch tour of the Wing Sang building, Chinatown’s oldest and now thoughtfully restored, to exhibit the private contemporary art collection of Bob Rennie. Then, take in the seldom seen views of Vancouver from the rooftop sculpture garden. The tour will be followed by lunch with Bob Rennie in Yew’s private wine room for eight at The Four Seasons. It is sure to be an enlightening lunch of art, real estate and politics in Vancouver.
- And much more!
For a full list of our auction items and their generous donors, please see our program.